Tuesday, August 07, 2007

On technology

I’ve never considered myself particularly gifted at figuring out technology; instead, I’ve always had a few people I could rely on whenever I’m in trouble, such as the time I had brazenly deleted something critically important in my computer’s registry, and had to reformat the entire hard drive. Thank goodness for my friend and co-worker, who sat with me while I started everything from scratch.

Today, in a technological first for me, I made a little home movie, and figured out how to embed it into a blog post. But, it’s really not something “blog-worthy,” so I promptly removed it. I’m already envisioning multiple video projects, ones that I will eventually put onto this blog. In other words, I’ve found a new way to waste endless hours in front of my computer. (No need to be tempted by Facebook any longer.)

2 comments:

  1. Really?! Home movies?! I look forward to seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are impossible to find on facebook!! EB

    ReplyDelete